hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Monday, June 29, 2009

OPKIM09...











































































actually it was too late to talk about diz evnt..but nvermnd...
I still wnt to share wth all da readers....I went for OPKIM frm 18-21 June 2009..oh ya...forgot to tell...OPKIM stands 4 Operasi Khidmat Masyrkt..I got foster famly there...Stayed wth new fmly teached me smthng..I had 2 learn 2 suit myself in da new situation...So it is related to our need..SUCCESS!!! we must learn 2 chnge our style related 2 da situation...We cant depnds on da sccess 2 find u..
hello!!!! is it we wnt sccess or sccess wnt us??? thnk bout this k...Erm...what else???
OPKIM teached me 2 intract wth da vllagers n all da foster chldren....I must use da best way 2 cmmunicate wth them...so,,inside them...they will say..how gud we are...huhu...
erm...
nthng else 2 say...
i would like 2 share wth all of u da pics during OPKIM...















No comments:

Post a Comment