hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

*********

a terrible day....(11th of July 2009)
i went to clinic today because my foot became more swollen..
pak su sent me there.Then,from abg yudi i knew that pc.zamri will fetch me...
its ok then...
register to meet da dctor...
a long waitng...
felt bored...
when my name was called,i met da dctor...
i felt like wnt 2 killed da dctor cz his suck behaviour...
went out from da clinic i cried..stress..i had 2 go 2 HTAA to xray my foot.
i called pc.zamri but he refused 2 fetch me..so suck..
a kind girl sent me there by her car...
i felt calmed cz nobody scolded me at HTAA.
bt i felt lost cz i dnt know how to go to da main road cz da hspital was 2 large..
finally i got da taxi..i asked him to sent me at my cmpus...uitm pdg lalang.
when we arrived at arked,he went to right while my cmpus at the other side..
then,he scolded me cz didnt told him the details.
how can it b???
so suck da driver...
it was his fault cz he nver knew my cmpus...
its only da name he stayed in kuantan bt dnt knew da location....
i hate evryone who make me cry tday....
********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment