hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

boring day....

hello world...
yeah..so boring..such a gloomy day..
its not raining.. dont know..
just nothing to do perhaps..
study???
haha..i want have a rest...
despite, my paper is on thursday...
teaching listening and speaking
so i want to enjoy first...
hurm..cant wait for tomorrow..
i will go to Kota Belud...
celebrate Raya korban there..
even though i cant celebrate with my family,its ok..
at least i can have the feeling celebrating raya...
hurm...what else to say...
i am hungry..pity me right..
but feel lazy to go to cafe...
if i go there, when i reach my room,
i will hungry again...
thats why..
so just make a glass of milk n ate bread..
nice..huhu..
hurm..my roomate keep talking about marriage..hahha
yup..we plan to get married early..
perhaps after graduate...
too early right...23..
hurm...i open now...
who want to be my husband, come and see my parents..hahahha
silly offer...
hurm..nevermind la...
need to do something... seeya...

No comments:

Post a Comment