hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

flood....


flood... terrible tragedy...
especially when we lost someone we love..
such a big test for us from Allah...
hurm..wanna talk about my friend..
Nur Amalina binti Samsuri..
just now, she posted at facebook..
"Adik sya saya terjatuh di dalam sungai kawasan perumahan tanjung bendahara. Tolong doakan keselamatannya."
and then.. she posted again...
"Adik sya saya masih lagi belum di jumpai. Tolong doakan keselamatannya~"

such a big test for her right..
seriously I was shocked with that post..
at first, I was so sleepy..just woke and straight to my laptop..
then,when I read that post, my heartbeat was unstable...
faster and faster..
pity her right..
so, lets give her pray so that they will find her brother soon...

p/s:dont want to think something bad but....i dont know...just hope for the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment