hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

frustrated!!!!!

hye guys...
have you ever enjoy this feeling before???
I am sure all of us have..
the different is, the situations...
hurm.. I have this stupid feeling since yesterday..
actually, i should post this yesterday..but seems I was so busy,
i postponed it to today..
fortunately, i have another story to tell you today...
okay..lets talk about yesterday...
a long time ago, i was the admin in a big big plan.
i want to go to Lok Kawi Wildlife park at Papar...
1 hour from UMS..
So, I don't want to have fun alone...
the more the marrier right???
so, I ask my Tesl family to go with me...
after having a discussion,
we will go about 9 person including one from another course.
we supposed to go at 29th October 2010..
but, unfortunately, I was too busy with other activity..
so we postponed our plan n decided to go during study week..
everybody was agreed and i have no problem with that.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
i send them a message, asking what day they want to go...
i ask them to choose between wednesday and friday...
but, a person replied me...
" i don't think it is a suitable time to have fun because we will sit for final"(something like that)
WTH????????????????
because of i don't want to fight with her,
i just agreed.. i told the other members, we have to cancel our plan.
I am afraid we don't have enough time to study..
argghh..yeah i agreed with her..
but inside, i was burning...
i am dying to go..
despite, she doesn't know me yet..
i can do whatever i want to those people..
people who failed my plan...
i wanna go...really wanna go...
i already survay the lowest price to rent the car...
seriously i hate her...
and i want to emphasize here,
she is not from tesl family...
that is why i was more hurt..
who are you girl?? i was planned for tesl family..

enough with that girl...

next story..about today..
i got replacement class even though it is study week..
when i entered the class,
i saw some of us are wearing jacket..
the one we bought..
hey...where is mine???
i asked them..they said, i supposed to take that jacket last friday..
i did not know anything about that...
yea..i absent from class.. but, it doesn't mean, nobody can't told me..
when i asked Adam when i can take my jacket,
he said, PERMADIK(persatuan mahasiswa pendidik) won't open the office till next sem...
WTH??????????
i paid for it ok..RM 180..
it is not RM1.80
it is worthless if I paid but I cant use it within this sem...
i hate it..
seriously, i cried during class..
i am dying to bring that jacket to my hometown..

hurm.. i don't know.. i just hate this situations...seriously....


No comments:

Post a Comment