hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

routine...

today 11/11/10
nothing special for me instead of I got no paper..
yiipiieee..MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!
but tomorrow got Hubungan Etnik's at 2.30pm..
havent study yet...
i prefer to wake up late today..
wanna know why??
hurm..no purpose...

last night I slept late..
did not know what time..
but before that, I did something crazy..
wanna know what??
I watched a movie..ghost movie...
with my new friend, Salma..the title is.....
(drumroll)...........
POCONG JALAN BLORA!!!
sooooo crazy..
why???
because I am coward..very very much...
but really want to watch that movie...
oppss..correction.. in laptop only k..
i already stop my habit going to cinema...
the movie ended at 11.45pm..
15 mins more before twelve midnight..
quickly ran to my room n sleep..
cant sleep...
perhaps i already slept for in the evening..
slept after another killer paper..
i did not know at what time i slept..
when i open my eyes, already 12 noon...
hahha...another crazy story..

doing nothing today...
talking with the walls,
watching the dogs play at the back of my block..
n whatelse??
hurm..hurm..nothing...
ok..stop now...wanna pray first and study...

oh ya...please call me with my new nama..
call me cahaya...
repeat..
CAHAYA....
thanks...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment