hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Homesick....

online-ing at megalab UMS...i am freezing here... but its ok...

hurm...have u ever feel what is homesick??

seriously i never knew what is homesick before...

I just discover this feeling when i am at UMS...

perhaps it is too far from my family..

sometimes, i feel like i wanna cry...

sometimes, i did cried..

but only me myself and Allah knew...

Recently, i miss my family too much....

that is why, sometimes, i called my mom without reason..

just wanna listen to her voice and her stories...

even though she is not well, she is willing to share any story with me....

same goes to my dad...

when he or me called, he will try to cheer the situation..

he will make jokes...

perhaps he doesnt want to show his sadness...

perhaps right???

Seriously, i am tired everytime i have to walk from bus stop to my room...

super duper tired..

but, by listening to my mom's voice,

all tiredness blow away...

wish to go back this CNY but I cant...

finance problem...

if only the ticket is cheap, i will go back...

hurm..i hate you homesick..

please go away...

i want to stay calm here....

please...I am begging you... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment