hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Monday, January 10, 2011

uni life...

welcome home...
after enjoying one month holiday,now i am here again..
in lovely UMS...
with my friends..
today is my first day attending the classes..
tiring day coz my last class end at 7pm...
what the heck???
noticed something.
60% of my friends are with new hair...
with their own styles..
but one person I can't stand..
Oyame..
with his emo' hair
can't stop laugh at him just now..
pity him right...
i am so sorry.....
have a nice class this morning...
Pemikiran dan Penulisan Kreatif...
I just love the assessment..
i Have to write either "puisi" or "cerpen"...
n have to play a drama..
love it..i swear i love it...
trying to search for any contest to write that kind of stuff...
u know where???
let me know k...
hurm..pity me..
fan in my room is not functioning...
so i sleep in my friend's room...
what else to say...
tomorrow i will have pengantar falsafah...
wednesday is the best part..
i will have my mandarin class...nice...
ok la...need to go..my friend ask me to eat maggi...
nanana...dont eat always...
seeya....luv u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment