hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dawn....

morning guys....opsss...silap2...
zao shang hao...ni hao ma???
nice right.. it really dawn.. still dark outside...
must be wondering why I post this entry too early..
I cant sleep for the whole night...
I dont know why but I just cant sleep...
finishing an essay plus movie marathon...
autumn in my heart....
what the heck of story..i hate that....
because, I almost cry...

got plan tmorrow..oppss..correction..
not tomorrow..but today....
wanna go to tuaran..watching crocodiles...
at crocodile farm...
but dont know who to ask anymore...
wanna go with the whole class but most of them are celebrating CNY..

so boring during this one week holiday..
any suggestion what to do??? please leave ur feedback...
adios....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment