hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

lonely...

hye guys...
actually its not da most suitable time to post any entry...
but i dont care...
hurm... i am so lonely....

Lonely....... I'm so lonely........
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn

ahaha..sing a song...
see??? i am not lying....
i am so lonely..thats why i can sing without bothering others...
nope...i am not alone...

i have Wawa together with me in bed..
but she is sleeping after finishing her essay...
hurm..not her actually....
I am da one who finish her essay..
very kind right???
i just help her a lil bit...

what i mean by lonely is my soul...
i dont know why..
so strange right???
i have friends around me but i still feel lonely...

have u ever feel da same???
nice..then, u r in my boat...
so,if I am going to sink, u will sink together with me right..

thats why i love u...
seriously i dont know what I am writing about...
it has no motive...
nevermind la..

Wanna go to TAMU tmorow..
at KK...
wanna join???
come..fill the emptiness in my heart..
so u will be with me forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment