hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

my mom...

todays's entry is about my mom.. my lovely mom...
this evening, she suddenly called me..
usually, i am the one who will call her or missed call her...
but, without thinking anything bad, just picked up the phone...
and then, she told me something that make me really shocked..
she said
"mak tngah rehat2 kat hospital ni"
what???
i asked her..n she said, she got high blood pressure..
perhaps, she is too tired..
to handle 2 shops without so much helper...
pity her right...
she has to stay in ward for few days...
n she has to "masuk air" in her body..
it must be hurt...
i knew she was sick since I came back to Sabah..
but never thought it was this bad...

to my mom,
please take care of urselve
dont worry about me here...
I am okay...
i love you mom.... :'(


forever yours

No comments:

Post a Comment