hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tearsday tuesday!!!

hye guys...
today..yeah..lots of unexpected things happened to me...
and for sure the most 'meaningful' one...

first..lets talk about my second language acquisition class...
such a boring-but-okay class...
i almost slept but luckily I got sweet from Ina...
but then..suddenly the lecturer told us bout something which we hope we cant listen...
WHAT???


she told us that we will have our test next monday..
haish..I cant understand this subject..how come???

ok then..forget about that class...
went to library to eat first before next class...
i ate my favourite dish..
fried squid...

yuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyy.....

okay..next class...sort of sleepy class...
Pengantar Falsafah...
but suddenly she asked the class...
"kenapa kamu wujud??"
and she loved to random pick the name from name list..
I just pray that is not my name...
there are five students in my row...


suddenly she called a name...
haish..friend beside me...

then she called again...
oomyyy..friend beside me also...


then..a name again...
also in my row..


oh no..really hope she cant find my name...please God...
and finally,she stopped her habit to call people..luckily...

today is my real first experience teaching kids read Iqra'
before that..the sis who should fetch me at library was late..
I got class at 4 but at 3.15,she hasnt arrived yet...
but,a few mins later, she arrived...
but I was so scared..why??
because the meter of motorcycle showed 100...
so fast isnt it??

arrived at the kindergarden..
the kids were so naughty..
yeah.. a kid will be a kid...

after finished,we went back to UMS...
the most scariest moment started..
I was late for my class..
and I rather been eaten by tiger than coming late to her class...
she is so fierce....
so,I wait till she will give students a short break...
but i cant..because my friends refused to sign for me first..
so I have to go in..
with all the courage I had, I left my stuffs outside the class, I came in..
pretended like I just came back from toilet..
and luckily she didnt noticed...

suddenly,saw some oranges on the lecturer desk..
I asked Wawa..
she said,actually,all teslians got the orange.
our class rep distributed to us...
I just have to take the book from him,and he will give...
but I didnt get 1 when I took the book..
Hey Sze Kai!!!
where is my orange???


No comments:

Post a Comment