hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Monday, February 7, 2011

wonderful monday...

actually, today is just like another Monday...
but, i just love to write about today...

first, about my Pemikiran dan Penulisan Kreatif class...
what a wonderful class...
I am really into that class...
but, the only shit in the class is a group of guys who always sit at the last row..
a group of 6 or seven...
they are an attention seeker...
ABSOLUTELY...
they love to make unnecessary noise while the lecturer is talking...
and they love to make up a small topic like a serious topic..
like just now, my lecturer taught us about how to write a 'cerpen'
and she said
"kalau kamu nak buat tema cerpen tentang gangguan seksual pun boleh"
and those guys start to make some stupid noise...
like they are new with the words..
narrow minded people....
so annoying u know??


and then,my first experience to teach kids to read Iqra'
i supposed to teach them today and tomorrow..
unfortunately, we cant make it today..
I already arrived in front of the kindergarden
but the teacher cant hear me knocked the door and rang the bell..
something fishy right???
hurm..maybe the bell is not functioning...
so, we returned to UMS in rain..
i have to rush because I got class at 4..
and the lesson of Iqra' should start at 3...
even though quite dissapointed, but its okay.


next, the most hillarious class I have for this semester..
The Phonology of English..
with a-funny-but-straight lecturer, Mr. Lourdes.
he doesnt like students come in after him...
very straight right??

BUT!!!!!!
he is sooooooooooooo funny..
everytime we have his class,
the class will full with laugh...
he loves to call something or someone he doesnt like with not-so-good words..
thats the best part of him..
he doesnt care what others think about him...
his sentence that i can remember till now..

he asked the class why we chose TESL..
one of my friend said,
she is not being forced nor she interested with TESL..
the he asked that girl..
"So, what the heck u are doing here???"
hahaha..he is fun.. i swear..come to my class and lets enjoy with him...


hurm..till here okay..
i am tired right now...
i am having body pain...
need rest..
see u guys again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment