hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

smile!!!!!!!!

hey...wanna smile with me???
lets do it...
seriously....super duper wonderful weekend...
dont know how to describe...
but seriously i am so happy..
maybe because I was spending my weekend with him...
yeah..even though I was having hard time before,
but, it's repaid...
I was having wonderful time with him...
hanging out like before...
and da most unexpected thing,
he still remembered that i dont' like flower..
I never stressed on it...
thanks babe...(terharu)...
but,yeah..quite sad when I had to go to airport without him..
seriously wanna scream just now...
i hate my feeling...

btw...luckily I didnt miss my flight..
it was a final call for me...
huh..i was late for it..
at first I bought mc flurry oreo..
then, finished it outside...
when I went in to balai berlepas,
I heard this announcement...
"attention please..this is final call for Ms. Nur Athirah Mohammad, flight AK5112 to Kota kinabalu,please proceed to Gate P4"
quickly I went to the gate..
hah..i was so nervous okay..
okay la..gtg...
got exam tomorrow...

forever yours

1 comment: