hye darls...

reading my blog is one step closer to my life...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

hardest path...

i don't know how to describe my feeling right now.

its like i was hurt inside...

i don't know how and where to let it go...

i wanna cry but my stupid tears won't let me...

yeah..i am laughing with my friends..

but do they know my actual feeling??


this path actually the greatest path but..

i dont know where is the mistake...

maybe its me...

yeah..stupid me who never try to change..

kept saying it is my style even though it doesn't suit others..


listening tu song by Black, leya..

stupid song...hate the lyrics...

and then listening to My Heart by Irwanshah ft Acha..

another stupid song at this time...


guys..why this path must lead to this thing???

even though i will forget everything,

including u, the best thing that's ever been mine...

i am sure i never ask for this thing..


hurm...stupid entry right???

saying about something sad...

ok..stop now...






forever yours


No comments:

Post a Comment